2013. július 5., péntek

Back to Berlin

I'm in Berlin again... After Christmas, I stayed home in Hungary, because I wanted to take English language exam, and take an entry exam at Design Academy Eindhoven.

The entry exam was an exciting experience: I travelled to Eindhoven on 17th April, I spent a day in the city, and I took the exam on the next day, after I travelled back to Hungary. So it was a very short and intensive trip. :) We got a home assignment ("how can you give time?"), and I had to do a presentation about my homework and five other works from the last 3 years. I was really nervous, but the students and the teachers were kind and helpful, and the presentation was really good.
And a few days later I got the result: I got admitted. :)
It was my 8th entry exam... 4 times in Hungary, MOME (jewellery designer) and 1x Sopron (product design), 1x Berlin, 1x Amsterdam, and the last was Eindhoven, and I've decided, it will be the last attempt.

So, my life will be change soon... Now I'm in Berlin til end of August, after we are going to have a short holiday in Korfu, in early August I'm going to move back to Hungary, finally I move to Eindhoven on 26th August (there is an introcamp on this day).

I've about 1 moth to say goodbye to Berlin... and I'm going to start a new life in the Netherlands soon. I'm very excited!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése