2012. július 2., hétfő

Monday Moodboard

Blue and minimalist


I love minimalist things... When I have started to learn as a goldsmith, I loved the Art Nouveau. I drew curlicues and swirls in my booklet. I took some photos about Hungarian secession buildings, staircases and street doors. 
I started the goldsmith school, and I had to make secession jewelry. Only secession. And I began to have a desire for simple and minimalist things. A half year later I went to another goldsmith school. I learned from the best Hungarian teachers, and this school and the teachers followed the "minimalist style". I loved this period! 
Nowadays, I'm still drawing swirls on piece of paper. :) But I can't make secession jewelry. Art Nouveau is amazing and admirable... but now, I have to create minimalist and modern works.

Today, I collected some minimalist, modern and blue things. I'd like to wear them either. :)
And today my German course ended, hello summer break! In the next few days I will try to upload all my jewelry in my Etsy webshop. I have about 40-50 minimalist jewelry from the Geometric collection. I think, I will not be bored! :)

wooden necklace (hand painted, with acrylic paint)

You can check more Monday Moodboards at Estella.

6 megjegyzés:

  1. Amazing collection! I love those findings and your new collectioN!

    Thank you very much for adding my necklace!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. That's wonderful! Very clean and soft. Thank you for feature!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. great picks, love the simplicity and elegance!

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Beautiful finds! I like minimalist, but love Art Nouveau too!

    VálaszTörlés