2012. július 9., hétfő

Monday Moodboard

Happy Birthday...

...to me. :) Tomorrow is my birthday. In previous year my Mother baked a marzipan-chocolate cake, and I had a picnic with my friends in Budapest, Kopaszi-gát. We played games, ate cakes and enjoyed the sun.
 Kopaszi-gát with Danube

Now in Berlin the weather is cool, my best friend works in France, and the others stayed at home, in Hungary. Tomorrow, maybe I will buy a daily ticket for public transport, and I will travel around the city, go to my favourite Café and I will eat a marzipan cake.
Hmm, I think that, my life is strange now. I live far from home, family and friends - in a beautiful and gorgeous city, Berlin. I make jewelry and try to work in a workshop as a goldsmith, but this is quite difficult, if you don't speak German (and English :P) well. I'd like to study at an University, but it is also very complex, because the University is in Amsterdam, and I'm in Berlin. ;)
And what would I wish, when I blew out the birthday candles...? Maybe, a good job, more Etsy sales, friends in Berlin, a successful entrance to Amsterdam...

And I made two collections about the things, which I would love. :)
The first set includes just "European Street Team-things". Yes, still I love the geometric (and sweet) articles. :)


In the second set I collected some beautiful articles from American/Canadian Etsy shops.


You can check more Monday Moodboards at Estella.

9 megjegyzés:

  1. Pretty picks. And happy birthday to you for tomorrow. may all your wishes come true.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Beautiful picks and great read.. I wish you the best of luck! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. fantastic boards! happy birthday to you and may all your wishes come true :-)
    aleka

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Great combinations!!!
    Happy Birthday to you.

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Beautiful boards! Happy Birthday for tomorrow.

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Happy Birthday to you!
    May your next one be surrounded by the loved ones you miss so much.

    GREAT moodboards!

    VálaszTörlés
  7. I love those geometric findings!

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Thanks everybody, you are very kind! :)

    VálaszTörlés